Saturday August 20th 2022 9am - 4:30 pm|
Seminar + Training 'Strategic Position in Digital Marketing'
Calling all Marketing, Branding and Communication professionals: Come and join us for a fruitful discussion with experts about the fast evolution of marketing in the digital age, and what marketing executives need to understand to leverage it to grow the company’s presence in the digital space.
Time & Location
Saturday August 20th 2022 9am - 4:30 pm
Phnom Penh, Himawari Hotel Apartments, 313 Preah Sisowath Quay, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
About the event
Joseph Telfer, Co-founder, DataU Academy CEO, 4Learn Education Technologies
Jelson Song, Content Lead, Prince Holding Group
Marie (Heather) Hill, Independent Consultant
Hermann Woithe, Founder, ChangeMastr
JUST GOOGLE IT - How your clients' Google Search behaviors can shape your digital strategies
- Learn how you can leverage the data in your niche to position your services and products in a much more efficient way.
- Understand search intent, keyword research, and how jobs-to-be-done theory helps to create highly focused, data-driven market segments.
- Build trust and authority over the long term with content strategies.
Promoting Dignity through language
- Understand the nuances of language for effective communication to the target audience.
- Learn tips and methods to better comprehend how using language in certain ways can help reach, attract, or even limit the audience base.
- How language can define, expand, or limit outreach to client.
- Learn ways in which language as a skill can be used to create a good reputation, branding, and vision of the company.
- Learn the subtle art of brand promotion in communications through the use of “the slant”.